Join Our Team
We are committed to continuous growth and improvement. With a mentality like that, we are always looking for people who will make our team even stronger by using their talents to bring value to our clients.
We have developed a unique culture focused on professional growth, clear and honest communication, and continuous improvement. Every member of our team believes that success lies in working collaboratively to achieve the goals of the team, the company, and most importantly, our clients.
If the following attributes describe you, then a career at Denverdata Web might be just the right fit!:
- You have a passion for the web! You understand the value that a carefully designed and constructed website brings to clients
- You crave an environment where you will both teach and learn
- You desire a company where your breadth of talents, skills, background, and interests add strength and diversity to the team
- You demand excellence of yourself and of your team
Are you ready to begin your career at Denverdata Web? Take a look at our current job openings below to see how you might fit into our team and culture. Then, submit your resume, and we’ll be in touch about opportunities to join our growing company!
Seeking a full-time Web Developer
Key qualities. Caring, efficient, organized, enthusiastic, confident, optimistic, able to set expectations we can exceed, and able to think constructively with a positive outlook.
Duties: The Web Developer will serve as project technical lead and work alongside the development team, perform requirements analysis, solution architecture, and all coding and configuration necessary to produce client websites and Web applications that utilize Drupal and WordPress.
- Technical expertise in the platform and technologies necessary to create the site
- Accurate estimation of tasks and timelines based upon provided scope and specification
- Clear and accurate communication with the Project Manager on ticket information, progress, and impediments to progress
Project types: internal agile fixed/objective based; internal agile hourly; customer agile hourly.
If Drupal is your web platform of choice, PHP is like a second language, and LAMP is your stack, we have just the opportunity for you!
At Denverdata Web, we provide web-based solutions to help business accomplish their goals. From establishing a basic online presence to creating complex online applications, our staff excels at identifying, architecting, and implementing the right tools for the job.
As a Back End developer, you'll be responsible for converting requirements into code. Using your deep knowledge of web development, PHP, and Drupal, you will construct elegant, efficient, and standards-compliant solutions to simple and complex challenges alike.