Are you a caring, quality-minded person with experience managing technical projects for clients as well as internal efforts? Do you take pride in confidently and calmly escorting people along their path to success? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! The ideal person for this role is organized, calm, enthusiastic, confident, and truly cares about the people they serve. This position requires the ability to facilitate communication between technical and non-technical parties, and ensure project success through clear communication, planning, forecasting, and active expectation management.
The Project Manager will be a key member of a small team of experts in their respective fields, and will work in close collaboration with the team and customers. The right candidate will find our team to be like-minded individuals strongly aligned with core values: the spirit of care, abundance, constant improvement, authenticity, trust, and excellence. While technology agnostic, we tend to align with open and agile principles.
At Denverdata Web, we provide a variety of digital marketing and web technology products and services to help businesses grow. Our unique suite of products addresses shortcomings with popular offerings in this arena, such as predictable costs and demonstrable results. We combine holistic digital strategy with proven implementation tactics (including SEO, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing, cloud hosting, website design, website support, and custom web development) to provide every client with complete coverage for their online needs.
As a Project Manager, you will be critical to the success of all projects, ensuring smooth creation, assignment, and delivery of work efforts. You’ll be the subject matter expert on project scope, progress, and scheduling, and guide both clients and staff through the process of project delivery. The project manager will facilitate communication between technical and non-technical parties, and ensure project success through clear communication, planning, forecasting, and active expectation management.
What we need
- Above all, someone who cares about the people they serve and the people they work with
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A love of organization
- General understanding of web concepts, terminology, and technologies
- Experience working directly with clients, including scheduling and leading meetings.
- Solid understanding of Agile process and methodologies
- Experience with JIRA project management software (bonus points for Tempo!)
- Background in WordPress and Drupal terminologies and concepts
Essential personal attributes
- Able to firmly but gently lead the customer toward their best path to success
- Detail oriented
- Introspective - willing to step back and identify opportunities to improve
- Trusting and trustworthy
What you get
- Fabulous opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Collaborative team environment bent on continuous improvement
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Sweet office location in the RiNo district
- Flexible office location