Denverdata Web is looking for a part-time executive assistant with potential for full-time employment. Come work in dynamic office that is growing and very busy. There is a lot to do, and we are looking for the right fit to do it. If you are a people person, enjoy working on a team, have a strong attention to detail, are good at project management, and love to check tasks off your list, this is the job for you!
You will be responsible for supplementing the sales and production team's efforts by performing duties such as scheduling, attending and documenting meetings/events, assisting sales team in pre-qualifying incoming sales leads, assisting technical team as needed, preparing documents, scheduling marketing events, and maintaining project schedules. In addition, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for general administrative office support (filing, time tracking, invoice preparation, deposits, collections, managing and ordering supplies, getting and sorting the mail, some office errands, etc.)
• Office organization
• Ability to communicate and interact with customers in a professional manner
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Willing and able to communicate via telephone
• Research and information gathering via the Web
• Technical Skills: MS Windows, MS Office, Google Drive, some familiarity with Web technologies.
Required personal characteristics:
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Flexible, able to meet unique demands
• Self-starter, can identify where assistance is needed without an explicit request
• Quality oriented
• Attention to detail
• Thoroughly completes tasks
• Ability to follow procedures
• Eye for efficiency
Anticipated job duties:
• General office management
• Directly support the principal as well as the engineering staff
• Human resources support
• Plan, schedule, attend and document client meetings and marketing events
• Assist technical team with quality assurance
• Prepare contracts and other routine documents
• Assist sales manager with project inquiries and sales follow-ups
• Maintain project schedules and basic project communication
• Maintain marketing efforts including scheduling and managing events
• General Administrative Support (time tracking, deposits, mail, filing, office organization, purchasing)
• Some basic bookkeeping duties using QuickBooks
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Competitive benefits for full-time employees
• Flexible work schedule
• Free access to gym, swimming pool, steam room & bicycle sharing
• Free parking at our office in the creative mixed-use TAXI community
• New premium office that overlooks Downtown Denver
• Free parking
For over 17 years, Denverdata Web has provided strategic Web technology services to businesses. We focus on delivering our customers quality custom Web sites and applications that are integrated with their existing business systems and processes to improve their marketing, customer experience, and information access.
This opportunity is part-time (15-20 hours per week) initially, with potential for full-time if your capabilities meet our requirements. Hourly W2 wage is $14 to $18/hour, depending on experience. Paychecks are paid bi-weekly. Candidate will be required to complete a 30-day contract (1099) trial in advance of any W2 employment offer.
Please respond with a resume, list of references and cover letter for consideration, Contact Us.