If Drupal is your web platform of choice, PHP is like a second language, and LAMP is your stack, we have just the opportunity for you!
At Denverdata Web, we provide web-based solutions to help business accomplish their goals. From establishing a basic online presence to creating complex online applications, our staff excels at identifying, architecting, and implementing the right tools for the job.
As a Back End developer, you'll be responsible for converting requirements into code. Using your deep knowledge of web development, PHP, and Drupal, you will construct elegant, efficient, and standards-compliant solutions to simple and complex challenges alike.
- What we need
- Powerful analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong PHP development skills
- Experience with site construction and custom module development in Drupal
- Solid understanding of internet and web principals
- Understands and thrives in an agile environment
- Even better
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Background with other content management systems and development platforms
- Experience with JIRA project management system
- What you get
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Sweet office location in the RiNO district
- Opportunity for professional and personal development in a growing company
- Flexible schedule